Gandaki, Nov 15 (RSS): Finance Minster of Gandaki Province, Ramjee Prasad Baral said that employees’ management would not be stalled anymore.
At an interaction ‘budget implementation and fiscal discipline’ organized by the Ministry of Finance in Mustang on Sunday, he said employees management would be done without any delay since inadequacy of employees at provincial offices has affected several plans.
“Staff management has emerged as a complicated issue when the federal government failed to manage employees required in provinces and province government delayed in introducing the Public Service Commission”.
Issuing directives to the employees for the optimum implementation of the budget available, Minister Baral pointed out the need to effectively implement the budget as this year budget appropriation saw reduction by Rs 5 billion than the last year.
Likewise, Deputy Chief of District Coordination Committee, Mustang, Rajendra Sherchan said construction and development works having high public concern have been affected in lack of proper management of employees.
Secretary of Gandaki Ministry of Finance, Baikuntha Prasad Aryal shared that the district-based discussion was held to take stock of the status of budget implementation and facilitate the process. —
- 1. Finance Minister Sharma vows to stop ‘stone
- 2. Nepal’s participation in COP26 Energy Day expected to be meaningful
- 3. Employees’ management soon, Province Minister Baral
- 4. Sudurpaschim CM Bhatta urges people to participate in census
- 5. Bagmati Province CM to take vote of confidence today
- 6. Solar energy attracting investors, 11 projects granted permission for survey
- 7. Scores of passengers stranded at Simkot airport due to shortage of air tickets