Sindhupalchowk, Nov 24 (RSS):Three fire victim families of Ichowk, Helambu Rural Municipality were provided with relief assistance A group comprising Former Minister for Social Development of Bagmati Province and CPN (Maoist Centre) central committee member Yubaraj Dulal, YCL District in-charge Suresh Rana, Maoist number 2 regional chair Bharat Thapa, Helambu chair Pema Hwolmo, district committee member CP Dulal and Helambu-5 chair Mingmar Tamang, among others on Tuesday handed over the relief assistance to the families of fire survivors.
According to Maoist Centre’s district committee member CP Dulal, each survivor family was provided with a cash of Rs 17,000, three bundles of corrugated zinc sheets, food stuffs, utensils and clothes.
A fire that caught the shed of Sancha Tamang, a local of Ichowk Sursing Jhankri Tole, on Monday evening took the lives of six-year-old Manoj Tamang, five-year-old Manish Tamang and five-year-old Dil Bahadur Tamang. —
- 1. Finance Minister Sharma vows to stop ‘stone
- 2. Nepal’s participation in COP26 Energy Day expected to be meaningful
- 3. Employees’ management soon, Province Minister Baral
- 4. Sudurpaschim CM Bhatta urges people to participate in census
- 5. Bagmati Province CM to take vote of confidence today
- 6. Solar energy attracting investors, 11 projects granted permission for survey
- 7. Scores of passengers stranded at Simkot airport due to shortage of air tickets