The operation of vehicles used for essential services would not be obstructed at Narayangadh and Bharatpur area on the inaugural day of 10th General Convention of the CPN UML.
Even other vehicles along the east-west highway would be provided alternative routes on the day.
Chief District Officer in Chitwan, Ashman Tamang, shared this information amidst the uncertainty among public over the transportation in the wake of mega event of the CPN UML being held from November 26 to 28.
- 1. Finance Minister Sharma vows to stop ‘stone
- 2. Bagmati Province CM to take vote of confidence today
- 3. Employees’ management soon, Province Minister Baral
- 4. Sudurpaschim CM Bhatta urges people to participate in census
- 5. Solar energy attracting investors, 11 projects granted permission for survey
- 6. Scores of passengers stranded at Simkot airport due to shortage of air tickets
- 7. Jumla producing electricity through solar energy