Kathmandu, Nov 22 (RSS): The ‘Book Bus’, a programme under the Embassy of the United States of America in Nepal, is organizing the fifth Innovation in Education Fair. The event would be organized virtually from November 24 to December 5.
In the programme, individuals contributing to bringing in new approaches in the education system of Nepal would be discussing the creative and innovative practices in education.
Discussions would also be held in the programme on topics as music for transforming classrooms in schools, addressing the various needs of students, reading and writing as learning tools, encouraging students’ inquisitiveness and relevance of classroom etc, the US Embassy said.
- 1. Finance Minister Sharma vows to stop ‘stone
- 2. Nepal’s participation in COP26 Energy Day expected to be meaningful
- 3. Employees’ management soon, Province Minister Baral
- 4. Sudurpaschim CM Bhatta urges people to participate in census
- 5. Bagmati Province CM to take vote of confidence today
- 6. Solar energy attracting investors, 11 projects granted permission for survey
- 7. Scores of passengers stranded at Simkot airport due to shortage of air tickets